Rembrandt's "Belshazzar's Feast"

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Techno Hazards and Resolutions

I was really amazed at how easy google has made it to set up a website. Thank goodness for google. I was frightened by the prospect of maintaining an ejournal, but now it is merely a matter of finding all of the scattered materials that should be on it. If they had only had us set up the page the first day of the MATX program, life would have been so much easier. Perhaps they will manage that for the next class who will not have to suffer as many start-up problems as we, the guinea pigs, have. It was also quite simple to establish this blog. Now, if my PhD program could just catch up to google, I'd be all set! I have been thinking a great deal about the integration of text and visuals. I seem to confront the subject everywhere that I turn. I suppose it is just because I am thinking about it for a seminar paper, or is the concept surging to the forefront?

No comments: