Rembrandt's "Belshazzar's Feast"

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Summer Goals

I hope I accomplish a great deal this summer to make next year less trying. Here's the list so far: 1. complete research for fall independent study 2. review last year's readings and make note cards of main points to prepare for test 3. read some of fall materials 4. lay out classes I teach for next fall 5. research readings for spring classes That should keep me busy for now! I'm battling a delayed depression from my mother's death. Keeping busy should help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any chance you're related to Robin Lind, Class of '72 at UVa? I had a good friend by that name and lost track ages ago. Saw your name and UVa degrees, and thought maybe you're his daughter. If so, please email me at wirvin@irvinlawfirm.com